The Ohio Sci-Fi and Horror Marathons

The Official Forum of the Ohio Sci-Fi and Horror Marathons
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:03 pm 

With less than a week away from the start of the marathon, I wanted to send out a truly heartfelt thanks to all those who orchestrate this event. Without your dedication and time, there would be no Sci-Fi marathon. I understand that this not something you HAVE to do, but you do it anyways for all the fanboys (and girls) of science fiction. Your willingness to find the best/most representitive lineup possible is appreciated and will certainly receive a warm welcome come next weekend.

So, thank you: Bruce, Jeff, Joe, the entire Drexel Staff who will be serving the concessions, this website administrator, and Radio Cafe who will also be putting up with us. Your time and attention to this important Ohio event makes it worth going to every year.

Thanks again!! I look forward to see you at the marathon!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:40 pm 

As I do appreciate the powers at be Joe, Bruce, Jeff, Jen Bowie and the rest. I do appreciate all of the hard work as well.

Now I'm looking forward to see People vs. George Lucas. Yes we all bitch about how bad the prequels are. It's true that some marathonoids don't want to hear bitching and moaning for 90 minutes. Since I'm not a SW fanboy or care that much about SW I'll will enjoy this film.

I keep telling SW fanboys that while I don't agree with the changes with the original trilogy, it his property.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:12 pm 

Is there any way to release info on witch movies will be on film? Is there anyway to release info on witch movies will be video projected? Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:18 pm 
Site Admin

CARGO, THE PEOPLE VERSUS GEORGE LUCAS and LUNOPOLIS are on BluRay. Everything else should be 35mm film.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:19 pm 

NICE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:28 pm 

Since Cargo is framed in the 2;35.1 aspect ratio. Since the movie going to be video projected will the projectionist know that there will be unused space on the top and bottom. Will the video projection system be setup correctly to screen a BLU RAY disc with the said aspect ratio?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9