The Ohio Sci-Fi and Horror Marathons

The Official Forum of the Ohio Sci-Fi and Horror Marathons
It is currently Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:15 am
Posts: 1959
At the Sci-Fi Marathon they Announced the First 4 Horror Marathon Films so I was wondering if they plan to Announce the First 4 Sci-Fi Marathon Films several months in advance????

_________________
Jaws3dfan®
Follow me on Twitter


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:21 pm
Posts: 906
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Maybe.



And maybe monkeys will fly out of my butt.

_________________
Aliens? Us?
Is this one of your Earth "jokes?"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:23 pm
Posts: 527
Sadly, with the different theatre managements and their involvement and willingness/ability to commit that far out, I don't think we can ever expect to get the news of Sci-Fi that far out.

Unfortunately.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:16 am
Posts: 427
Location: Toledo
Jaws3dfan wrote:
At the Sci-Fi Marathon they Announced the First 4 Horror Marathon Films so I was wondering if they plan to Announce the First 4 Sci-Fi Marathon Films several months in advance????

I'd simply be happy to hear that there will definitely even be a sci-fi marathon.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:23 pm
Posts: 527
cleazer wrote:
Jaws3dfan wrote:
At the Sci-Fi Marathon they Announced the First 4 Horror Marathon Films so I was wondering if they plan to Announce the First 4 Sci-Fi Marathon Films several months in advance????

I'd simply be happy to hear that there will definitely even be a sci-fi marathon.


For Google+ Users: +1
For Facebook Users: Like


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:15 am
Posts: 1959
AEinhorn wrote:
cleazer wrote:
Jaws3dfan wrote:
At the Sci-Fi Marathon they Announced the First 4 Horror Marathon Films so I was wondering if they plan to Announce the First 4 Sci-Fi Marathon Films several months in advance????

I'd simply be happy to hear that there will definitely even be a sci-fi marathon.


For Google+ Users: +1
For Facebook Users: Like


For Twitter Users: RT

_________________
Jaws3dfan®
Follow me on Twitter


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group