The Official Forum of the Ohio Sci-Fi and Horror Marathons
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Fliers...
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:12 pm 
Site Admin

Ahem, ahem...

http://www.scifimarathon.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1230

Oh, and there will be fliers for the Horror Marathon. Everyone somewhat happy now? Wait, is that possible? :wink:

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:25 pm 
Site Admin

I cannot speak for fliers, but I can say, I know postcards are being distributed this year. As for locations and the total number, I don't know.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:56 am 

Just about every person I talk to, I have mentioned the sci fi and/or horror movie marathons here in Columbus, Ohio. Human advertising! lol I was wondering if it would be okay for me to post my own fliers about the event, to get the word out? It would be free advertising as all the cost would be on me, if any. :) Also, I agree with what one user said before me. I would also donate if donations were taken. I LOVE the sci fi and horror marathons in Columbus, Ohio. In fact, they are THE BEST events I have ever been to in my entire life. I love them more than any other event: The Asian Festival, The Columbus Health Expo, The Ohio State Fair, even Red, White & Boom! None of those events compare in awesomeness to the movie marathons in Columbus, Ohio. Thank you so much to Joe Neff, Bruce Bartoo, and everyone else involved. You not only are responsible for the two greatest events in all of Ohio, but you are also responsible for forming friendships, romantic relationships, memories, experiences that will last a lifetime, never to be forgotten. Also, one last thing: I have taken pictures of and recorded videos of the horror and sci fi movie marathons here in Columbus, Ohio, as well as kept some news articles of them. I would be willing to share with Joe and Bruce these pictures, videos and news articles, to show to all marathon attendees on the forums and/or on the big screen at the events. :)