The Ohio Sci-Fi and Horror Marathons

The Official Forum of the Ohio Sci-Fi and Horror Marathons
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:24 pm 
Site Admin

So following up on something we did last year, Kevin Carr and I are putting the call out for YOUR questions about the Marathon experience. Pretty much anything could be covered here, from why it took THE GREEN SLIME so long to reach the Marathon screen to what happened to the Official Marathon Time Capsule from days of yore (actually, I don't know the answer to that one.....have to bug Bruce about digging it up.)

Anyway, submit your questions to fatguys@fatguysatthemovies.com (put "Marathon" in the subject line) by this Saturday February 27th, and Kevin will pose them to me when we record the next episode of our award-winning hilarity fest MARATHON CHAT!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:07 am 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:23 am 

Joe Neff wrote:
So following up on something we did last year, Kevin Carr and I are putting the call out for YOUR questions about the Marathon experience. Pretty much anything could be covered here

How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Huh? Gotta, gotta compelling protaganist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Gotta story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? Yeah, talking about that 3 years ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? No, no, you deserve some time off.

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:08 pm 
Site Admin

http://www.fatguysatthemovies.com/marathon-chat-19/

It's here! The new episode of MARATHON CHAT, in which I answer YOUR questions about all things Marathoid. And Tim's queries about the conspiracy. You know.....THAT one

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:05 am 

Rebutting the Podcast:

I like Italian Horror films, ZOMBIE and BURIAL GROUND are among my favorite Zombie Films. Also I would love to see Tombs of the Blind Dead (Spanish I know) play at a Horror Marathon.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:22 am 

Joe Neff wrote:
It's here! The new episode of MARATHON CHAT, in which I answer YOUR questions about all things Marathoid.

You mentioned 2 of my faves: My Bloody Valentine and April Fools Day. They really are a step above a lot of other 80's slasher fare. They deserve to be shown at a horror marathon sooner or later.