The Ohio Sci-Fi and Horror Marathons

The Official Forum of the Ohio Sci-Fi and Horror Marathons
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:08 am 

I do have a copy of Gravity on my flash drive. Yes I downloaded from Youtube using a Youtube video downloader app on my Android phone. It is complete uncensored version. Its encoded in mp4.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:56 am 

willcail wrote:
I do have a copy of Gravity on my flash drive. Yes I downloaded from Youtube using a Youtube video downloader app on my Android phone. It is complete uncensored version. Its encoded in mp4.

OMG you downloaded it from youtube, that's piracy your stealing from youtube and the creators of Gravity, it was official released on VHS you should delete you copy immediately and seek out the VHS if you want to own Gravity, or wait for the DVD release.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:35 pm 

Jaws3dfan wrote:
OMG you downloaded it from youtube, that's piracy your stealing from youtube and the creators of Gravity, it was official released on VHS you should delete you copy immediately and seek out the VHS if you want to own Gravity, or wait for the DVD release.

ROFL :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:00 pm 

Actually the last time I check Gravity copyright and it expired for some time now. I check with the us copyright website and it wasn't listed. Thanks for playing. Do you understand the concept of public domain?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:54 am 

willcail wrote:
Actually the last time I check Gravity copyright and it expired for some time now. I check with the us copyright website and it wasn't listed. Thanks for playing. Do you understand the concept of public domain?

Yes I do understand public domain, I had a long talk with George Romero on the topic and all the money that has been stolen from him over the years with all the Public Domain copies of Night of the Living Dead. I am sure Michael Nankin and David Wechter would love to make a few bucks off all the pirated copies of Gravity and with that money they could probably afford to release Gravity on a special Editions Collectors DVD.

willcail wrote:
Hmm DVD's that haven't had an official DVD release. Supporting piracy I see. I'm surprise that The Musicbox is allowing piracy. remember now movie piracy is theft. Always wait for the official commercial release.

Always wait for the official commercial release!!