The Ohio Sci-Fi and Horror Marathons

The Official Forum of the Ohio Sci-Fi and Horror Marathons
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:17 pm 

Hello Everyone,

I have decided to make the SALEM FROST GAMES AUCTION SITEFREE for the next couple months...

Until the end of August all listings will be FREE including all the special listing features. At the end of August I will resume with the normal pricing but I wanted to give everyone a chance to try the site at no cost.

I also wanted to address a few Site features:

*This software is not as sophisticated as ebay so last minute bidding does not work, the best approach to bidding is to simply bid the top amount your willing to pay and than wait and see if it stands.

*When an auction ends both seller and buyer are sent emails automatically, at that time it is up to the buyer and seller to contact each other to arrange payment and shipping of the item, there is no invoicing system with this software. Also this email contains a "feedback" link which you will need to leave feedback so do not delete this email until the transaction is complete. You can also click on "Leave Feedback" Link on the Right side of the Home page if you delete this email by mistake

*In your auction description please indicate if your willing to ship outside the country you live in and how shipping costs will be calculated.

Another Great Feature is "MY PAGE"...

"MY PAGE" lets you tell other about yourself and you can add photos and links. Also when you visit a "MY PAGE" you can see all the auctions the seller currently have listed.

Click Here to visit MY PAGE

***please note when adding links to MY PAGE make sure to add the (http://) to the link***

Thank you, Tim