The Ohio Sci-Fi and Horror Marathons

The Official Forum of the Ohio Sci-Fi and Horror Marathons
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Three Days To Go
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:59 am 

Three days out until the Horror Marathonoids will haunt the Drexel for twenty four hours at the Fifth Shock Around the Clock. With the resurrection of the 35mm projector Marathonoids can be able to see Suspira, Trick or Treat, and other rare gems that haven't made it to the DCP format. I'm glad that Joe and Bruce got the Drexel 35mm projector up and running again.

Now for the unofficial disclamers.

Please for the lurkers use some common sesne when dressing for the Horror Marathons wear clean comfortable clothes. That includes hygiene. People are going to be in the same theater up to twenty four hours.

Consessions. Now on other posts I didn't care much for the consessions at the last two SF Marathons. Now that being said the Drexel still needs consessions sales to keep the doors open. I will still buy items from the consessions stand.

Behavior. Please be mindful to the people sitting next to you. We are guest at the Drexel. There were years that people were disrespectful in the seat next to me.

Riffing. Be mindful of riffing. Yes there are a couple of films that are perfect for riffing. Please not all films need to be riff upon. Do it in moderation.

Please are there any updates when it comes to the film schedule, the merch, parking, and other miscellaneous info not posted on the website.

Have fun.

Post subject: Re: Three Days To Go
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:02 am 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RWEseP-ouk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:48 pm 

willcail wrote:
Please for the lurkers use some common sesne when dressing for the Horror Marathons wear clean comfortable clothes. That includes hygiene. People are going to be in the same theater up to twenty four hours.

As luck would have it, I take my yearly bath to coincide with the Horror Marathon...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:13 am 

Hey one year I move due to some guy airing out his feet. Yes he took off his shoes and socks. The stench was bad.

There are people out there who doesn't understand what showing is about.