The Ohio Sci-Fi and Horror Marathons

The Official Forum of the Ohio Sci-Fi and Horror Marathons
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Extra ticket for sale!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:08 pm 

Yes, that's right - I went ahead and bought tix ahead of time for my usual gang, but then one of them couldn't get off work, and won't be able to attend :cry:

So, I have an extra ticket up for grabs... and I'll even sell it at a discounted price!! Cuz, you know, if I DON'T sell it, well, then I'm just out $39.

If you have $30, and haven't got your ticket yet... take advantage of this Once In a Lifetime Offer, and you can be the proud owner of a ticket formerly belonging to ME! I'll even sign it for you, if you like! :)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:20 pm 
Site Admin

Waitaminit!! Doesn't this violate our strict SHOCK AROUND THE CLOCK ANTI-SCALPING POLICY (patent pending)??? Or our exclusive, kickback-laden deal with StubHub?

But folks, really...to own a ticket that the great Scott Cozzolino has merely TOUCHED is worth far more than face value.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:44 pm 

I already bought my ticket, but I am going to take a friend of mine and have not bought a ticket for her yet. I wasn't going to buy her ticket until the day of the marathon juuuuust in case she changes her mind before the marathon, but I am afraid if I wait too long, the tickets will be sold out, so I'll buy it. :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:18 pm 

Cool. I don't live in Columbus anymore, so we won't have a chance to hook up ahead of time, to get the ticket to you. But, I'll be there pretty early Saturday morning - probably by 9:30am. So, whenever you get there, give me a buzz on my cell (937-657-5611), so we can find each other.

Oh, and, let's keep this on the down-low! If Joe Neff finds out, I'll probably get blacklisted from the Marathons for violating some silly scalping policy! He doesn't read these boards, does he? :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:37 am 

Ummm NAW! LOL I'll be in line probably around 7 am, so I should be one of the first people in line. I hope you have a wonderful time at the marathon. :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:15 am 

So, shall I give you a call, then, when I get there? Or just look for ya in line? If you want me to call ya, PM me with your number (I realize most people aren't like me, and don't want to just put their cell number out there in a public post :) )

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:14 pm 

OK, David's got that ticket spoken for.

As luck would have it, ANOTHER one of my friends won't be making it - he has fallen ill. :(

So, I have another ticket for sale to a lucky buyer. Don't post here about it, though, because I'm about to hit the road for Columbus, and don't have a smart phone, so I won't be checking the internet again until after the marathon is over. Call my cell phone (number in earlier post) if you want that ticket. I'll be there early tomorrow morning, so can sell it to you in line.