The Ohio Sci-Fi and Horror Marathons

The Official Forum of the Ohio Sci-Fi and Horror Marathons
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:13 am 

Hey all, I just saw that WE ARE THE FLESH, which unfortunately was dropped from last year's SHOCK AROUND THE CLOCK due to technical issues, is now on the horror streaming service Shudder. If you're like me and were disappointed to miss it, there's now an easy way to see it. I'm not currently subscribed to that service, but if anyone watches it I'd be interested to hear what you think!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:34 am 
Site Admin

I finally got to see WE ARE THE FLESH at the Cleveland Cinematheque. On Super Bowl Sunday, no less! It should probably come as no surprise to most of you that I totally dug this insane chunk of psychedelic transgression. At the same time, about a half hour in I was asking myself "Man, I wonder how the Horror Marathon audience would've taken to this???" Probably about as well as we thought when we booked it: those who loved it would've REALLY loved it, those who hated it would've said "ehh, time for the lobby." Still disappointing that we weren't able to show it, but hey, it's still virally worming its way into the world nonetheless.