The Ohio Sci-Fi and Horror Marathons

The Official Forum of the Ohio Sci-Fi and Horror Marathons
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:56 pm 

Okay, so we were all surprised to see a survey that we had to fill out this year. I forgot to study, so I'm sure I got a bad grade, so here's a thread for people who need to do make-ups.

Specifically, we were asked to name 3 films that had already played, and 3 films that had never played at a marathon. As possible suggestions to play at next year's 30th anniversary. Suffice it to say I did not have time to go hunting through vitruvianzeke's list while I was in the theater, so here's a thread where folks can post some answers after doing some actual research.

For example, here are three films that have already played that I would love to see again next year:

-Possession (I remember being floored by the insanity, would love to see it again.)
-The Night of a Thousand Cats (I seem to recall many of us were laughing our asses off at all the silliness/stupidity in this movie. Would be a great choice for the crowd to laugh at.)
-Candyman (This movie still deserves more respect and to be seen by as many people as possible. Super classic.)

Of course, the benefit of doing a survey at the marathon itself as opposed to facebook/twitter/messageboard, is that you get results from folks who actually attend these things, and not just the online-only folks who don't bother going in person. (What did Joe say this year, paypal sales to 10 different states? That's pretty impressive!)

Would any actual attendees care to chime in, now that they've had time to think and look up various films?